66 Squadron

From Wiki Of Glory
Jump to: navigation, search

66 Squadron Royal Flying Corps has been founded at Filton on 30 June 1916 as a training unit. It then operated with Sopwith Pup in France. In October 1917 it received Sopwith Camels and was sent to Italy, where it stayed until after the war ended. It was sent back to England in March 1919 and disbanded in October.


Planes

Sopwith Camel B6313


Pilots

John Oliver Andrews

William George Barker